If you have registered in the system, Login! Type in your phone number (start with 250) or your email, your password, then Login!
If you forgot your password, click on Forgot Your Password and follow the instructions!
Check your phone or your email and enter codes (OTP) sent to you. Then, click on verify codes!
If you did not receive those codes, click on Click here to resend.
Now you are in the system, to apply for loans click on Loans
Click on New Loan Application
You choose which type of loan you need; either emergency, overdraft, or ordinary loan. Then;
- You type in amount of loan you need under “Amount requested” text box;
- You type in loan repayment duration in months under “Loan Duration” text box. For instance, 12 (months);
- You choose the reason for requesting your loan under “Purpose request” text box.
- Fill in your bank name and bank account details;
- Choose and fill in your employment details.
- You have these 5 signed documents scanned and on your computer ((i) job contract or appointment letter, (ii) Loan application form, (iii) salary certificate and employer engagement form, (iv) ID Copy, (v) HSS-MAG sub-committee recommendation letter);
- Click on Browse and upload your documents one by one;
- Then click on Submit Application.
- Once you hit submit, you will see the details of your requested loan and its status as pending;
- The loan management team will review your application, and once approved the status changes to approved;
- So, login and check the status of your loan request regularly.